WE ONLY SERVICE THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Bronx NY and Lower Westchester NY
(Yonkers NY, Mt. Vernon NY, New Rochelle NY)
A Typical Grooming consists of:
One-on-one personal care:
- Sanitary cut ( rectum & underbelly)
- Paw pads trimmed and nails cut if necessary
- Ear cleaning and hair removal from ear canal
- Hand wash and dry. NO cage drying – we NEVER cage your pet.
- Pet is groomed by hand with clippers and sizers. Unless given specific trimming directions, groomer will give standard cut according to breed and gender.
- Teeth brushed (if allowed by pet)
Mobile “DIRTY DOG” Packages:See Price Guide Below For Approximate Cost
- Sanitary Clip (Rectum & Underbelly)
- Paw Pads Clipped
- Ears Cleaned & Ear canal hair removed
- Nails Trimmed
- Only a Warm water massage bath & Fluff Drying
- *NO HAIR CUT *
- Includes “Violation” package, plus:
- DE-shedding Combing out, Hand blow drying
- Standard Hair Cut & Trim.
- Include Misdemeanor Package, plus:
- Super Suds bath and coat conditioning
- Teeth Brushing
- Nails filed & grinded
- Finishing sprays and/or Colognes
- Topped off with Bow or Tie
* Dogs Needing to be stripped do to a matted coat must get felony package with an additional $10.00
* If you want DE-shedding with the famous FURminator DE-shedding process its an additional $25.00 fee to the Felony packaging price.
Note: The prices listed below are given based on the industry standard for the length of time needed to groom each particular breed.
They are to be used for informational purposes only assuming the
coat is in good condition, the animal is of average size and displays an even temperament.
All prices are subject to change from the price quoted from the online, email or phone booking. These prices should be used as approximations for the services selected by the owner and after condition of dog has been determined by the groomer.
HERE ARE SOME APPROXIMATE PRICE EXAMPLES
Prices are for our regular service areas.
Services performed outside regular coverage area may be slightly higher due to travel time ,gas & toll charges.
If your dog is Matted and needs to be fully Stripped,
add $10.00 ~ $15.00 to your breeds Normal grooming price.
(a stripping release will need to be signed by owner prior to stripping)
Specialty grooming cuts will also increase the grooming price:
e.g. Lions cut / Chow Chow, Fancy/Standard Poodle cuts
- Small SHORT Hair Dogs
$65 to $70Examples:
Boston Terrier, French Bulldog, Mini Pinscher, Pug, Chinese crested dog, Italian Greyhound
All Smooth Coat: Jack Russell’s, Chihuahuas, Fox terriers, Dachshunds
- Small LONG Haired Dogs
$80 – $85Examples:
Bichon Frise, Lhasa Apso, Mini Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, Mini Poodle, Cairn Terrier, West Highland Terrier, Maltese Brussels Griffin, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Pekingese, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel
- Medium – Large SHORT / SMOOTH Haired Dogs
Bulldog, Shar-Pri, Basenji, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull terrier, Am Pit Bull terrier, Whippet, Dalmatian, Boxer, Doberman, Rottweiler, Golden retriever, Labrador Retriever, Weimaraner, Greyhound
- NOTE: We Are NO LONGER Grooming Large Breed Dogs
(ie: Large & Giant Schnauzers, Keeshond, Chow Chow, Standard Poodle, Akita, Bernese Mountain Dog, Eskimo Dog, Alaskan Malamute, Samoyed, Siberian Husky, Bearded Collie, English Sheepdog, German Shepherd, Afghan Hound, Lab-a-doodle, Elk Hound, Wheaten Terrier)While attempting to groom these lovable breeds in the past, we have determined that the Grooming Van is just too small to accommodate large breed dogs.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please keep in mind that all prices are estimates.
The price can vary greatly depending on:
- Coat Condition
Aditional A la Carte Services:
- Only Nail clipping / Nail Grinding
- Nail Polish
- Teeth Brushing
- Special shampoo (e.g., flea and tick)
- Only Ear Cleaning
- DE-matting Combing
$15 per 15 min.